Survivor: Hyrule Survivor: Hyrule

Funny :)

I really enjoyed it. Nice animations, and really funny. You may wonder why I put down 0's for everything and a 10 overall. It may not make any sense now, but it's all part of my "master plan"... *glares left and right*

Ambush! Ambush!

Two words: Wow, and... wow.

Extremely well done! The animation was so good that I didn't even feel like I was watching a movie made in Flash! I anxiously await your next submission :)

Chicken tunafish gopher? Chicken tunafish gopher?

I loved the surprise ending ;)

Yeah, it also reminded me of the Badgers flash, but I won't say it's a ripoff of it. In fact, it's quite unique enough to not be ripping off anything. You compiled the music yourself (which is addicting, darn it), and didn't once mention the word Badger. I see no rip-off here, folks. Good job :)

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

It's pretty good

I know you've been bashed by the whole DBZ-ness of it already, so I won't say anything about that. But I do agree that if you used more items from the Zelda game during the battle, that would make things quite interesting and more relevant (I didn't see a boomerang in there anywhere. Or even a bomb :P). Overall, pretty good... and I hope to see the Part 2 come out even cooler :)

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

It was amusing

Almost as amusing as the reviews you've been receiving. I use both PCs and Macs, and it's pretty funny how much they both bite in their own way. I'm not sure why people claim that Macs load faster than PCs, though... I use a G5 at college, and it takes ages to boot up. I can almost eat lunch in the time it takes to load.

Anyways, good job on both cartoons.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

that... was... great

oh man, i loved it! simple as that. i thought it was hilarious! i loved how you synched all your animations perfectly to the song. i need to get myself a silver hammer...

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Nice :)

Very nice! Although I felt it ended too soon (although I'm assuming a part 2 will follow). Also, (and sorry for being nit-picky) you misspelled the word "through" in the subtitles. But besides that, flawless.

Boot to the Head! Boot to the Head!

Amusing:)

I liked your drawing style, and the song was quite interesting. Pretty funny too.

Glurk! Glurk!

Quite amusing :)

I thought it was pretty good. Not too long, not too short. The music really set the mood too heh

Jerbeh responds:

thank you!

Toko - Part 1 Toko - Part 1

Well, I liked it

It was pretty cool so far. It's too bad that the cartoon ends there, though... but I guess I'll have to wait for part 2 :)

ramsy66 responds:

Yup, you shall have to wait =P